Sunday, November 15, 2009

the 7 habits of highly effective people - part 9

Habit 3 - Put First Things First
This concept like most of Covey's concepts are accurate.  This is about managing our time efficiently; the principles of personal management.  He offers a new fourth generation weekly planner that is principle centered and I am going to try it.  It is a step beyond "to do" lists and daily schedulers.  If I have peaked your interest at all in this book, he provides a sample template on page 180 of his creation of a weekly scheduler.  Check it out!  It may look intimidating but it has made a "quantum positive difference" in peoples lives.  I'll let you know how my leap goes!

More on Habit 3 to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments or questions as reading for me stimulates the mind more than anything.

Twitter