Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Reading Path

There are a few new books that I have purchased to replace some of those on the existing "unread list".  Why the change, what happened? Life happened. Insights happened. A call for change happened.

For the change I want, I need to learn, so here are the new books/items that I bought today:

1. World Map
2. Investing for Canadians (For Dummies)
3. Understanding Stocks
4. Under the Tuscan Sun
5. A new journal that says on it:
"She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her, writing "yes" in the sky."
Who else wants to grasp everything they can from this earth?

2 comments:

  1. Your new list looks like it will make you an even smarter woman:) Let me know if you want to get into couponing...you can put all your savings into whatever you decide to invest in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, you are hilarious! Remind me to ask you about couponing next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage comments or questions as reading for me stimulates the mind more than anything.

Twitter