Thursday, April 15, 2010

More than one at at time

I am reading three books and, surprisingly, liking each one of them for different reasons:

1.  Jane Eyre - It's a classic, thought provoking & insightful

2. Under the Tuscan Sun - Descriptive, enjoyable (how do you say - delightful to read), and inspiring
This book is somehow soothing to absorb. The way Mayes describes her experience thus far in Italy and the process of deciding on a home to purchase is realistic and interesting. She describes her observations and interactions with Italian people with such love and affection.  I am so curious to learn what comes next.

3. Understanding Stocks - Informative, provides the feeling of "I finally understand how the stock market works".

I would recommend this book to anyone who is seeking a clear, concise understanding of the basics of the stock market.  It is a great starting point. Stay tuned for more posts on this book. So, do you know how the term "Wall Street" evolved? I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments or questions as reading for me stimulates the mind more than anything.

Twitter