Saturday, February 13, 2010

i'm back after a brief absence from my bookshelf

Here at Starbucks with two hours of free internet, it was time to reinstate my blogging time.

After a brief absence in "dealing with life", I am back on track and still aiming for my November goal - no more unread books I said, well I meant it!

Although that particular bookshelf no longer exists (I have moved homes), the unread books certainly do and they are now sitting in a drawer, yelling at me to be read. I hear you! 

So here're where I am at - to make me feel a little better about this brief departure from my goal, I would like to say that I have been reading but not enough.  I am fully engrossed in "The Count of Monte Cristo" (amazing) & still struggling with "How Religion Poisons Everything" (actually, I have to force myself to pick it up!).

To summarize, I am back, I am on track and stay tuned for my deliciously, engaging blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments or questions as reading for me stimulates the mind more than anything.

Twitter